1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. "Personal data" means any information that allows the identification of an individual directly or indirectly (in particular, on the basis of: surname, name, patronymic, registration number of the taxpayer's account card, data on location and / or place of residence, identifier on the Internet (online identifier) or by means of one or more indicators specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual (and relating to such identified individual) ("personal data subject") ;
2. "Processing" means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without personal data or a set of personal data, using and without automated means, including: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, processing or modification, search and sampling, examination, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or other means of granting access, grouping or combining, selecting, erasing or destroying.
3. This Policy defines the policy of an Individual Entrepreneur (hereinafter - the Entrepreneur) on the processing of personal data and establishes a system of basic principles that apply to the processing of personal data by the Entrepreneur.
4. This Policy applies to all actions performed by the Entrepreneur with personal data with or without the use of automation.
5. This Policy is obligatory for acquaintance and execution by all persons admitted to processing of personal data at the Entrepreneur, and the persons participating in the organization of processes of processing and ensuring safety of personal data at the Entrepreneur.
6. This Policy is compiled in accordance with the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" of 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI and other legislation.
7. The entrepreneur is the administrator of personal data.
8. An important condition for the implementation of the objectives of the Entrepreneur is to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject in the processing of his personal data.
9. Personal data will be:
- be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the personal data subject;
- collected for specific, clear and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes; further processing of data for archival purposes, in the public interest, scientific and historical research or statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- processed adequately and limited to the purposes for which they are processed;
- processed accurately and where necessary, and will be updated;
- be stored in a form that allows to identify the subject of personal data no longer than necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed;
- stored for longer periods, as personal data may be processed only for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- processed in such a way as to ensure the proper storage of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
10. Personal data will take all possible measures to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or corrected without delay.
2. RULES OF PROCESSING AND PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The entrepreneur, being the administrator of personal data, carries out processing of the following personal data:
- representatives of the Contractor's contractors - legal entities - to the extent and in the time required for interaction with suppliers;
- suppliers - individuals - to the extent and within the time necessary to achieve the objectives provided by law, the implementation and performance of statutory functions of the Entrepreneur, powers and responsibilities, as well as for the conclusion and performance of the contract by either the beneficiary or the guarantor of which is the subject of personal data;
- contractors under the contract who are or were in a contractual or other civil relationship with the Entrepreneur (individuals and natural persons-entrepreneurs) (hereinafter - contractors) - to the extent and within the time necessary to achieve the objectives provided by law, implementation and performance of the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned by the legislation to the Entrepreneur, for the conclusion and execution of the contract, the party to which is either the beneficiary or the guarantor of which is the subject of personal data, as well as to record their appeals to the Entrepreneur; informing about news and events of the Entrepreneur, new goods, for promotion of goods and services of the Entrepreneur; information support with the consent of personal data subjects;
- proxies of counterparties - to the extent and within the time necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, the party to which is either the beneficiary or the guarantor of which is the counterparty;
- end consumers of goods and services - to collect marketing and statistical information, inform end consumers about news and events, new services and services, to promote goods and services of the Entrepreneur with the consent of personal data subjects;
- site visitors https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ - in the amount (knowledge of the structure, operating system of the device and / or model of the mobile phone of the site user, the unique identifier of the site user) and the time required to collect marketing and statistical information with the consent of personal data subjects.
2. The consent of the personal data subject must be a voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing. The consent of the personal data subject may be given in the following forms:
- a document on paper with details that allows you to identify this document and an individual;
- electronic document, which must contain mandatory details that allow it to be identified. Voluntary expression of will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data is certified by the electronic signature of the personal data subject.
- mark on the electronic page of the document or in the electronic file, which is processed in the information system on the basis of documented software and hardware solutions.
3. The consent of the subject of personal data is given at registration of civil-law relations according to the current legislation.
4. The entrepreneur can collect information about the buyer from various sources. It includes information that the Entrepreneur receives from the buyer directly; information provided directly from the buyer in order to provide better service; information that the Entrepreneur collects when the visitor visits the site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ or views the electronic advertising announcements of the Entrepreneur; and information that the Entrepreneur collects from other sources (where permitted by law).
5. The Entrepreneur collects information about the buyer directly when the latter decides to accept the offer of the Entrepreneur or otherwise transmit information. Examples of data that the Entrepreneur can collect: surname, name, e-mail address; phone number; the best way to communicate in the future.
6. Notification of the personal data subject on the inclusion of his personal data in the personal database, the rights defined by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", the purpose of data collection and persons to whom his personal data is transferred, is carried out by the Entrepreneur in accordance with applicable law.
7.1. Confirms that the entered data (surname, name, e-mail address, telephone number) are correct;
7.2. Confirms that all data are provided voluntarily;
7.3. Expresses full and unconditional consent to the use of personal data to maintain communication in any way, including telephone calls to the specified landline and / or mobile phone, sending SMS messages to the specified mobile phone, sending e-mails to the specified e-mail address for information on the receipt of new goods and / or services, notification of activities, etc.
7.4. The personal data subject has the right at any time to withdraw his consent to the provision, use, processing of personal data, to obtain information concerning the processing of his personal data, notifying the Entrepreneur in writing, sending a written notice to: info @ mario- restaurant.kiev.ua or follow the link at the bottom of any letter from the Entrepreneur.
9. The entrepreneur does not process biometric personal data.
3. TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Terms of personal data processing are determined taking into account:
- established purposes of personal data processing;
- terms of agreements with personal data subjects and provided consents of personal data subjects for processing of their personal data;
- terms defined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. The entrepreneur stops processing personal data in the following cases:
- after achieving the goals of their processing or in case of loss of need to achieve these goals;
- at the request of the subject of personal data, if the personal data processed by the Entrepreneur
are incomplete, obsolete, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the purpose of processing;
- in case of detection of illegal processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legality of personal data processing;
- in case of withdrawal of the subject of personal data consent to the processing of his personal data or in case of expiration of such consent (if personal data are processed by the Entrepreneur solely on the basis of the consent of the subject of personal data);
- in case of liquidation of the Entrepreneur.
3. Personal data may be transferred to foreign economic entities related to personal data, as well as in the case of:
1) granting by the subject of personal data unambiguous consent to such transfer;
2) the need to conclude or execute an agreement between the owner of personal data and a third party - the subject of personal data in favor of the subject of personal data;
3) the need to protect the vital interests of personal data subjects;
4) the need to protect the public interest, fulfill and ensure the legal requirement;
5) providing the owner of personal data with appropriate guarantees of non-interference in the personal and family life of the personal data subject.
The Entrepreneur implements the following requirements for personal data protection:
- organized security regime of the premises in which the information systems are located, which prevents the possibility of uncontrolled penetration or stay in these premises of persons who do not have the right of access to these premises;
- ensuring the safety of personal data carriers;
- means of information protection are used, which have passed the procedure of assessment of compliance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine in the field of information security;
4. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
1. Trademarks, trademarks, marks for goods and services, logos, images (hereinafter together "Trademarks"), which are used and presented on the website https: https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/, are registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on the sites should be construed as a direct, indirect offer or right to use the trademarks presented.
2. The site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ can record the IP addresses (Internet protocol address) of visitors in order to collect and analyze statistics on site traffic to further improve the services provided. The entrepreneur draws the visitor's attention that the IP address does not contain any personal information and does not belong to personal data.
3. When accessing the site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/">https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/, some information in the format of "cookie" or similar files can be automatically downloaded to your computer. This allows the Entrepreneur to customize the site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ according to interests and preferences. If a visitor does not want cookies to be sent or stored on his system, most Internet browsers will allow you to delete cookies from your computer's hard drive, prevent them from being saved, or signal before saving a cookie. To learn more about these features, the visitor should refer to his browser instructions or help information.
The following are examples of information that an Entrepreneur may collect using these technologies: type of browser and operating system; web pages that the visitor views; IP address; the site that the visitor visited before the site of the Entrepreneur; product selection and benefits when using the Entrepreneur's site.
The entrepreneur does not store personal information about the buyer from cookies, web beacons and information obtained through other technologies on the visitor's computer, without the knowledge and consent.
6. In case of refusal of the user to receive services and / or purchase of goods, any claims in this regard are not accepted and are not considered.
7. An entrepreneur does not collect personal information about persons under 16 years of age. If the Entrepreneur becomes aware that he / she has received personal information about a person under the age of 16, he / she shall take measures to delete such information as soon as possible. If the Entrepreneur became aware during the provision of services / sale of goods that the buyer is under 16 years of age, the Entrepreneur has the right to suspend its actions in full.
Website and domain www.mario-restaurant.kiev.ua, as well as all posted materials contain information intended for free acquaintance of users with issues that may be of interest to them. All information is provided without warranties of completeness or timeliness and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the site, as well as the use of its content are carried out solely at the discretion and risk of the user. The Administration of the Site and proxies have the right to modify and delete audio, video and other files and links posted on the site without prior notice and explanation.
The site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/">https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ may contain links to sites of third parties. They are provided for convenience only. If the visitor follows this link, he leaves the site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/.
Entrepreneur does not view the sites of third parties, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. The Entrepreneur makes no recommendations or statements about such sites, any information or materials presented there, or the results that may be obtained from their use. If a visitor goes to external sites, links to which are posted on the site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/, he does so, aware of his responsibility.
5. The entrepreneur does not give any guarantees that the materials posted on the website https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/">https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ are acceptable and available for use outside Ukraine. Anyone who visits it from other countries does so on their own initiative and is responsible for their actions. Any claims regarding the site https://mario-restaurant.kiev.ua/ and its use are governed by the laws of Ukraine, without applying any principles of conflict of law / private international law.
In case of providing users with knowingly false information, namely: name, e-mail address, telephone number, the Entrepreneur waives any responsibility, claims are not considered.
The information about the services posted on the site should be carefully analyzed and evaluated before a decision is made to use them.